Does your A/C need a maintenance tune up?
A tune-up will keep your cooling equipment working great, save money on
utility costs, and reduce the risk of breakdowns and repairs.
Our thorough inspection of the entire A/C system consists of 21 steps that
- 1. Inspect motor
- 2. Balance motor
- 3. Inspect breakers
- 4. Observe temperature throughout
- 5. Sanitize air handler
- 6. Vacuum return test safety controls
- 7. Calibrate the thermostat, if needed
- 8. Inspect condenser coil
- 9. Monitor starting capacity
- 10. Test voltage and all pressures
- 11. Measure refrigerant levels and add up to 1lb. of Freon at no charge
- 12. Check air flow
- 13. Secure fan blades
- 14. Inspect and clean filter
- 15. Lubricate all movable parts
- 16. Check the duct work for leaks
- 17. Chemically treat drain pan and lines to prevent algae growth
- 18. Tighten electrical connections
- 19. Tighten and adjust all blower components
- 20. Electrically measure amperage draw
- 21. Test safety controls
Third Generation Plumbing, A/C & Mechanical Company, Inc. wants
to help your cooling equipment run effectively year round. Most of the problems
people experience with their A/C units could have been avoided with regular
With our Air Conditioning Planned Service*
you improve your equipment life and efficiency, decrease the risk of a future
breakdown, save on costly repairs, and maintain the validity of your equipment
Our plan includes:
- Two maintenance visits per year
- Preferred service as an agreement holder
- 15% discount for all other services
Get some peace of mind and save a little money on your next utility bill.
For more information on this plan and other services, please call us or
fill out our contact form today!
* This plan does not apply to Home Warranties.